This page covers football in Oceania and reference should be made to the 11 full members and 3 associate members (in italics) of OFC below.
With time it is hoped to expand coverage for each country to cover:
1. A short football summary with map.
2. Main soccer databases and stats sources.
3. Current league tables and results.
4. Historic league tables and results.
5. National football cup results and scores.
6. Football club statistics records and information.
7. Players statistics records and soccer base stats.
8. Other footy sources and interesting links.
9. Betting and relevant statistics.
The RSSSF Archive
RSSSF provides a tremendous archive containing CONCACAF Cup results as well as domestic league results and tables for the main levels in most countries in South America. Sections that may be of particular interest include:
1. RSSSF Archive - Domestic Results (Asia and Oceania)
2. Oceanian Nations Cup
3. Oceania Club Cups
The Oceania Football Confederation (known as OFC) is the continental governing body of association football in the South Pacific Ocean and is one of FIFA's six continental confederations. It promotes the game in Oceania and allows the member nations consisting of New Zealand, Fiji, Tonga, and other Pacific Island countries to qualify for the FIFA World Cup.
OFC is predominantly made up of island nations where association football is not the most popular sport. Consequently, the OFC has little influence in the wider football world, either in terms of international competition or as a source of players for high-profile club competitions. In 2006, the OFC's largest and most successful nation, Australia, left to join the Asian Football Confederation, leaving New Zealand as the largest federation within the OFC.
The confederation formed in 1966 with the following as founding members:
- Australian Soccer Federation (from 2005: Football Federation Australia)
- New Zealand Soccer (subsequently New Zealand Football)
- Fiji Football Association
- Papua New Guinea Football Association
Competitions that OFC currently runs includes
1. OFC Nations Cup
2. OFC Champions League
3. OFC President's Cup
4. OFC Olympic Qualifying Tournament
5. OFC Women's Nations Cup
6. Oceanian Futsal Championship
Former Member - Australia
- Australia - left to join the Asian Football Confederation in 2006.